My Pictures

Monday, March 21, 2011

Hello :)

             Hi my name is Haley and I am a senior in high school. WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am taking a Functional Art Class (Interior Design class). Anyways....I am three months away from total freedom!!!! Well kind of, I am going to college in the fall so my freedom will be short lived. I will be majoring in science and I hope to become a nurse. I also will be taking some art classes on the side. My favorite things to do in art are painting and sculpting. Also in my spare time I love to bowl and shop (what girl doesn't?).
             As an artist I love painting in abstract. I love abstract because people can take whatever they want from the piece of art, there are no prior "expectations." I also love modern interior design and Jonathan Adler is an inspiration at me. He has very modern design and mixes old with new and makes a very elegant yet fun feel to a room.
            In this blog I would like to explore the world of blogging and hopefully have my artwork viewed and recieve some feedback. Hope you enjoy! :)

1 comment:

  1. Haley,

    Nice work! Please make sure on the design setup assignment your links are the specifics I asked for about interior design resources; etc. If you'd like to add these on please let me know and then I can provide a re-grade for you.

    Thanks!
    Mrs. D

    ReplyDelete